If you don't have the app already installed, you will find links for both the Android and iOS versions plus the official Home Assistant Companion App documentation here.
- Home Assistant OS running on a Raspberry Pi (3 and above) or similar
- Home Assistant Companion App pre-installed on your phone or mobile device and registered with your Home Assistant instance. You must be logged into Home Assistant from the app to receive push notifications.
Software Versions Used in this Guide
- Home Assistant OS version 2021.7.4
- Home Assistant Companion App for Android version 2021.6.2-full
- Supervisor version 2021.06.8 (stable)