Qubino Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer
The Qubino Flush Dimmer by GOAP is the first MOSFET-switching light Z-Wave dimmer module that also supports control of low-voltage halogen lamps with electronic transformer, dimmable compact fluorescent lights and dimmable LED bulbs. Designed to be installed behind existing manual electric fittings.
Product Code: RKM-LIT-DMW-QUB
Model: Flush Dimmer
GOAP Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer
- Halogen and Incandescent (230V)
- Dimmable LEDs (230V)
- Dimmable CFL and Fluorescent (230V)
- Low Voltage Halogen (24V)
- Low Voltage LED (24V)
This device can also be used in a 230V mains lighting system where it uses a 'Trailing Edge' style dimmer to control the lights. It may also be used in a 24V low-voltage system where it uses PWM style control of the bulbs. Also features in-built real-time power metering.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 41.8 x 36.8 x 15.4mm
- Power monitoring accuracy P=5-50W, +/-3W; P˃50W, +/-3%;
- 2 binary inputs offer the option to connect additional devices such as sensors, switches/push buttons, etc
- 3-wire lighting systems only. A neutral wire is required for the device to function. If unsure, please consult your electrician
- Supports 2-3 way wired switching
- Supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches and is factory set to operate with bi-stable switches
IMPORTANT: Please check the maximum load before installing or operating. This device must be installed by a certified electrician in accordance with the user guide below. For all warranty claims, an electrical compliance certificate from your electrician must be provided.