Vision Z-Wave Tilt Sensor
The Vision Z-Wave Tilt Sensor is a battery-powered device capable of detecting the horizontal or vertical position of your garage door, allowing you to monitor its state from anywhere using your Z-Wave gateway.
Product Code: RKM-SNS-TS-VIS
- Attached to a panel/tilt garage door to detect when it is opened and closed
- Attached to a letter box door to send an alert when mail is delivered
- Attached to the back of a home theatre chair to dim the lights when reclined
- Attached to the boot of a car to trigger an event when it is opened or closed
- Attached to a tilt style window frame to trigger an alarm if opened by an intruder
Powered by a single lithium CR123A battery which can last 3-5 years under normal conditions, this device will emit a visual (LED) warning and send a Z-Wave notification event to your controller, or any associated Z-Wave device, when the battery needs to be replaced. Its small size makes it ideal for a wide variety of uses and for maximum integration possibilities.
To install an external sensor/switch, loosen the two screws shown below (1). Next, insert the leads from the external switch through the hole in the side of the enclosure (2). Finally, tighten the two screws (1) to secure the leads.
- RF Protocol: Z-Wave™
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐Wave
- Application: Indoor use only
- Power: 1 x CR123A Battery
- Operation Range: Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles
- Enclosure Colour: White
- Operating Temperature: -15°C ~ 60°C
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 74 x 42 x 25mm
- Compliance: EMC 2004/108/EC