FIBARO Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer 2
The FIBARO Dimmer 2 is a true universal dimmer that supports both 2-wire and 3-wire lighting systems. This latest version is equipped with many new features including automatic overload protection, power metering, larger terminals for easier installation and much, much more.
Product Code: RKM-LIT-DMW-FIB-02
Model: FGD-212 v3.3
The FIBARO Dimmer 2 is designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be connected to two-wire or three-wire lighting systems, allowing it to operate with or without a neutral lead. Dimmer 2 is equipped with a special light source detection mechanism to simplify configuration and may also be used as a switch with non-dimmable light sources (in a 3-wire connection).
The FIBARO Dimmer 2 may require a minimum load of 50W depending on specifics of the connected load. When used with a FIBARO Dimmer Bypass 2 it can operate with any compatible load from as little as 5W.
- 230V operated conventional incandescent and halogen light sources
- 12V operated ELV halogen lamps and dimmable LED bulbs (with electronic transformers)
- 12V operated MLV halogen lamps (with ferromagnetic transformers)
- Dimmable LED bulbs
- Dimmable compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps
Supported Loads (when used as a switch)
- Compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps with electronic ballast
- Fluorescent tube lamps with electronic ballast
- LED bulbs (power factor > 0.7)
- For loads other than resistive, do not exceed 1.5A. If unsure, please consult your electrician.
- Minimum load (in configurations without neutral wire) is rated at 50W but the device may work normally at lower loads without the need for Dimmer Bypass.
- Compatible with 2-way and multi-way lighting circuits.
- Works with various types of switches (toggle and momentary) including our range Clipsal Impress and Saturn push button switches.
IMPORTANT: Please check the maximum load before installing or operating. This device must be installed by a certified electrician. For all warranty claims, an electrical compliance certificate from your electrician must be provided. You cannot mix the load type for proper operation of the dimmer. It will void dimmer warranty.