FIBARO Z-Wave RGBW Controller 2
Create illumination effects to match weather conditions, your mood or a special occasion. 3 million colours on hand, waiting for your ideas! The FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 is a one of a kind wireless 4-colour LED controller. Apart from the traditional RGB channels it also supports the additional white light channel, which allows for adding pastel colours to the colour scheme. The device can also support up to four analogue sensors.
Product Code: RKM-LIT-RGBW-FIB
The FIBARO RGBW Controller can control three or four colour LED strips giving you millions of colour combinations. The device features four analogue inputs supporting any sensor (optional), e.g. light sensors, wind sensors, pressure sensors and potentiometers operating within 0-10V range.
It's the world's only wireless controller allowing for dimming up to four connected light sources independently. Its versatility ensures correct operation of 12V and 24V light sources as well, without any modifications.
The FIBARO Z-Wave RGBW Controller 2 can control:
Compatible with our RGB LED Strip.
- 0-10V sensors signal readouts,
- 0-10V potentiometer signal readouts, and managing outputs accordingly,
- Controlled by momentary or toggle switches
- RF Protocol: Z-Wave
- Z-Wave Device Type: Z-Wave dimmer
- Power: 12V and 24V
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z-Wave
- Operation Range: Up to 50m outdoors / up to 30m indoors; depending on terrain and building structure
- Application: Controlled by Fibaro System devices or any Z-Wave controller
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 55 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 80 °C
- Weight: 50g
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 42 x 37 x 17 mm
- Housing: ABS
- Compliance: EN 55015, EN 60669-2-1
- Regulatory Compliance Mark: N5496