Remotec Z-Wave A/C Controller
New Version! The Remotec Z-Wave A/C Controller is a Z‐Wave to IR extender for air-conditioners. It works with any Z-Wave compliant gateway or controller by translating Z-Wave thermostat commands to A/C IR control codes. This device also features a built‐in temperature/climate sensor which allows your gateway or controller to obtain current room temperature.
Product Code: RKM-HVAC-ZXT600-REM
The Remotec Z-Wave A/C Controller supports a wide range of A/C brands and models. It also features an IR Learning capability in cases where your A/C model is not directly supported (full listing below).
This device supports both battery or 5Vdc external power sources and can be configured as either a “Frequently Listening Routing Slave” (FLiRS) or “Always Listening” Z-Wave node. FLiRS node type (for battery operated applications) will allow the device to enter sleep mode frequently in order to conserve battery power.
- RF Protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Z-Wave Device Type: Frequently Listening Routing Slave
- Connections Type: Z-Wave IR
- Operating Voltage: USB powered or 1 year battery life on 2x AA batteries
- RF Frequency: 921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐Wave
- Application: Indoor
- Operation Temperature: -10 ~ +40 °C
- Weight: 130g
- Operation Range: Up to 40m with no obstacles
- Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 70 °C, humidity 5~95%RH (max)
- Housing: ABS
- Compliance: C-TICK